Hertz HCX165 200W RMS Coax Speakers NIB!

imsickofweed

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Hertz HCX165 200W RMS Coaxial Speakers New in Box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought these for rear fill on my back doors, but Ive decided to leave the doors blank since I usually have the rear seats down anyway. Never been installed everything is brand new. Comes with hardware and manual, box has a few scuffs from being in and out of the closet and what not. Tweeters swivel around and are angled so you can aim them in any direction you need.

Price:

$180 obo shipped, $170 if you pick up in Orange County, CA

Willing to trade for a DEH-80PRS cash can be added on either side of trade depending on condition of DEH-80PRS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship or you pickup for $10 discount.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx been searching but to date not able to locate a

Second set as they have been replaced by a newer lineup long ago. I am correct that u only have one set correct?' " 2 speakers"

These are actually only rated for 100 wrms each, not 200 wrms as advertised ... just an fyi ...
Thats correct, 200wrms for the set, 100wrms each speaker. I guess I didnt spell that out, but I thought people would understand that from the box pictures.

Responded to all PMs. Ill be out of town from 7/19-8/9 so if you want them we need to work fast. Ill be able to ship on 7/19, but only until 2pm PST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vacation has begun! I wont be able to ship these til 8/9, but Im still available to answer questions and I have someone house sitting so they could possibly ship these for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.