Hertz ESK 130

hertz makes nice quality equipment. the esk is a pretty good line but of course the hsk and mlk are better if you can afford them. can you fit 6.5" in your car?

hertz makes nice quality equipment. the esk is a pretty good line but of course the hsk and mlk are better if you can afford them. can you fit 6.5" in your car?
Since they are going in the door, I think I could fit the 6.5". So the HSK is the black cone, and the ESK is orange. I assume the ESK is more entry level? Between the RSD's and Hertz, and the price difference, which way should I go?

the RSD's right now are the talk of the town. Really nice budget speakers. The ESK's are entry level but do sound nice as well. I would suggest hearing both in person and deciding then.

the RSD's right now are the talk of the town. Really nice budget speakers. The ESK's are entry level but do sound nice as well. I would suggest hearing both in person and deciding then.
ESK is not quite entry-level. It's the next step up from the entry-level DSK.

BTW, does anyone know how the DSKs compare to ESKs? If it is worth the price difference, specially if installed in a noisy environment found in a roadster?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.