Hertz Dieci vs JL C2

Participant count
  • Participant list

2b1ask1

SC
We have a 2016 Ford F-150 SuperCrew. I am looking to replace all the factory speakers and add two 10" subs and an amp. I have narrowed down to the two lines listed in the title. I like them both although they have different general sound (you can definitely tell the Hertz caters more to a European ear, but they are quite nice sounding). Does anyone have any feedback on quality differences, expected differences in performance, sound level, etc? For each system, I would have installed the entire line. Front: 5x7, rear 6.5, pillar tweeters, down firing subs under the rear seat (10TW1 for JL, DS250.3 for Hertz), and amp (RD900.5 for JL, HDP5 for Hertz). Comments appreciated in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.