here's some of my 94 buick lesabre build

Participant count
  • Participant list

Horsemanwill
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
well of course it being a 94 it had the peeling paint job going for it so i finally got that taken care of with a coat of white diamond.

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00899.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00897.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
working on getting some new interior parts hard to find in blue most are red. but as my sig says i have horns so here's their pics

DSC00891.jpg

the hu is the Pioneer Carrozzeria DEH P01 Jap version of the DEX p99rs

DSC00893.jpg

bad pic i know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

med_gallery_144_86_34368.jpg

cardboard template of amp facia

med_gallery_144_86_34368.jpg

and what i did on saturday

DSC00909.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00907.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

i had pics of my doors but can't find them.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

worst part of it all it's all temp gonna pull it all out probably beginning of the year and if not i still have to put back in the factory carpet. in the trunk.

in all honesty the carpeting is crap lol i rushed the job made the facia to long at the bottom to where it woudln't sit in right so i smashed it in and the right side has no support at all as i broke off the piece on that side and just said freak it and folded the carpet. not to mention the right side is a lighter grey then the rest. i'll fix it all, sooner or later lol. next on the list is the grill for the sub when done u won't see anything in the trunk it'll be all boxed in, so to speak. with a matt over the amps.

ya i have a quirk about new cars i like the old ones soooo much better. everyone tells me that but when alls said and done the car will look nice gonna get some rims next and tint the window swap out the carpet. this one will prob be a keeper since i modified it so much. hacked up the glove box, doors trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. and remember just because of what the equipment is worth doesn't mean i paid that much lol. and i bought it all new, cept the car lol. the only reason why i bought the car because it suited what i wanted for a stereo placement. who knew it would be a nice running car that easy to upkeep and keep going.

as for the horns i love them i don't think i can ever go back to tweeters

sad thing is i'm dieing to work on another car i'm stock piling parts have 45' of 2/0 welding cable, got a streetwired fused battery terminal, and audison combo block techflex fishman grills and some other things.

i'm more SQ, while i can get loud if i wanted to i hardly ever have the sub control above -10 and teh gains on the amps are all the way down on the mids and high amp and i think 1/4 on the sub amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.