Here it is..

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have just been all over classifieds finding what appear to be good deals, but i just want second oppinions, as i am new to the bass world haha.
ad:$250 COMPLETE CAR STEREO SYSTEM!!!

This Package come with a Pioneer Deck!!, A Kenwood Amp, Two twelve inch Rockford Fosgate subs with a box and ill throw in the wiring kit for free!!

KSL Classifieds Photo Viewer system&ssid=13722453#4
You're a beginner, I understand that. But even as a beginner, Im sure if you look at it logically, you will see we cant answer your question due to the complete lack of model numbers. For example, that Pioneer deck could be a $89 cheapo, or a top of the line $1200 piece. We also have no way to judge the condition of the items, quality of the box, etc.

You're a beginner, I understand that. But even as a beginner, Im sure if you look at it logically, you will see we cant answer your question due to the complete lack of model numbers. For example, that Pioneer deck could be a $89 cheapo, or a top of the line $1200 piece. We also have no way to judge the condition of the items, quality of the box, etc.
This

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.