Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

chicomb

Hey I have 2 jensen 10s and a sony xplod 12 in my car, running from a 150s rockford fostgate amp. It was pretty loud yesterday and today it sounds like ****. I had it running for a while yesterday with the car turned off so I was thinking that I drained the battery but I dunno. Any suggestions??????

For one....sony xplod *****, my friend had two of those twelves in his car and they kept getting quieter for some reason. I had the sony xplod tens and they just quit working one day. so i upgraded.and i hear jenson isnt the best brand in the world either. but anaywas how many watts is yer amp?

That amp isnt powerful enough anyways the sonys take like 300 watt rms and yer definately not puttin it to the sony if yer runnin two other subs
Sony Xplod P5's take 350watts rms not 300watt rms. If they are done right they sound very good and loud for a low end driver. Those Jensens are junk! Don't ever mix subs not a good idea ever. I have used tons of Sony Xplod products to mess with they do very good. Everyone bashes them thinking that they should be putting out more when they were never intended to put out what you all want. They are for low end starter users. I had a pair a long time ago and they sounded very good ported and pretty loud. If powered right and installed good the sony's will be very loud.

So is it possible that I blew my amp or subs. I just thought it was weird becuz they ran fine for a while, I just think the battery is low now but if you have any ideas they would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.