help with receiver

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by confused i have a keenwood receiver with a kenwood preamp and a lanzar crossover 3way preamp also three way how would you conect them together receiver has front and rear outputs
Only way to hook it up with this head unit would be to run the front and rear pre amp outputs to the preamp and then to the crossover. Sadly you will lose a bit on here unless you decide to split one of the signals. Unless you have three amps it is somewhat pointless to even bother with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The cutting it off part is what I'm confused about now. The speakers in my car have two wires coming off of them but I would only have one wire on...
Im pretty curious as well.I am wondering what all took place for the supply for the demand?
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...

About this thread

confused

confused
downey,california
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Alaxan