Help with mobile audio/video

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have the JVC KV-M700 LCD screen and I have one problem with the audio. I dont think my Kenwood head unit has an Auxilary function on it so Im confused on how to switch the audio from the monitor onto my car speakers. The radio/CD players plays fine while Im using the screen for a movie/video game but I want to be able to swtich and actually hear the movie or game. How do I go about hooking this up?

I dont think it did. I came with a controller unit that has the video & audio input/output jacks, an extanesion cord, screen and remote. How could I use an RF adapter? Any other methods you know of?

The RF adapter basically makes the audio play through the FM radio on your receiver. If you dont have that and your HU doesnt have an AUX input for external audio you are out of luck.

audiovox/clarion make an fm modulator which will fix your prob....OR you could buy an EQ with an aux on it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.