help me decide on a set of comps

I want to get some 6.5 comps. I've been doing a lot of searching on this site. And I've kinda narrowed my options down to several choices. I listen to all types of music, but mostly classical, r&b, gospel, and hip hop. Which of these speakers do you guys think I should get. I know I should listen to them myself, but unfortunately I don't know any place that actually carries them. Ok, enough with the rambling and on to the choices:

1.) Diamond M6

2.) A/D/S 236is

3.) Boston Acoustics SL60

4.) Orion P6.2

5.) DLS MS6

6.) AVI BSM (depending on the price quote I get for them)

7.) CDT EF-61CFi

As you can see my prince range is around $200. Can you please help me choose help make a decision on which speaker would be best for me.

TIA
Value= DLS

Sound= a/d/s the tweet on that set is sweet - seamless transition between midrange

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.