Help 2

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joes

Canada
Im need to know how to set up my amp and head unit, there is some dials on my amp, on is a freq dial and a stereo\mono button and someother button that turns the tweaters on and off, and about the head unit should the bass be at o ,+7 or -7, the setting go from -7 up to +7. and there is a LD button and what should the treble be on,

if you are running both subs through one channel, bridged, you wil push the mono button to mono. if you are using both channels to power your subs, push it to stereo.

explain more about the freq. its probably for a crossover. the settings on your HU come later. they are more for fine tuning. wait till you like the bass in your trunk, then sit inside your car and play with all the buttons until you are satisfied. that was my game plan and now i have acceptable bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.