Hello New Mexico?

Barely. I haven't been on the CA in a while.
Not many NM folks online.
Definetly not many NM folks around, considering the last post was in 2005!

Are you in Albuquerque?

Definetly not many NM folks around, considering the last post was in 2005!
Are you in Albuquerque?

Yep, I'm in Alb. Been building systems for 20 years. Worked for a few shops for a while, back in the day. And... graduated from La Cueva over 15 years ago.

Go Bears, scooby

Yep, I'm in Alb. Been building systems for 20 years. Worked for a few shops for a while, back in the day. And... graduated from La Cueva over 15 years ago.
Go Bears, scooby
wow who the hell r u? i might know you. your name isnt dave or brian is it?

i graduated from la cueva in 1992 and was pretty big into car audio back then

bought my first system from the shop on constition&eubank(i think), there were two shops within a block of each other back then. one sold orion and one sold jl

wow who the hell r u? i might know you. your name isnt dave or brian is it?
i graduated from la cueva in 1992 and was pretty big into car audio back then

bought my first system from the shop on constition&eubank(i think), there were two shops within a block of each other back then. one sold orion and one sold jl
I won't post my name here (PM or EM me), but you might know me (or my brothers). I graduated from La Cueva in 1991, my next brother in 1992, and my youngest brother in 1993. I drove an electric blue Toyota MR2 at the time of graduation and an ugly ol black Celica before that. Both of which, I'd show up to every party with out at "the butt" and "the dam" and other. I was a skater punker dunker, and no my name isn't Brian or Dave.

The shop you refer to on Eubank and Constitution is Driver's Den. They're still around but they have some idiot people working there now. Jim is still the owner. The other one, right across the street was Mesa Audio. They went out of business and the owner of Pro Audio bought them out, moved them to Menaul, and drove the business into the ground then bailed out under some shady issues. He's now a sheriff in some little NM town. The original owner of Mesa Audio stepped back in and is barely keeping the business alive. Not much demand in Albuquerque these days. There really aren't any top-notch shops left, but there are still a lot of the old-timer individuals who really know their stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...