Hello New Mexico?

Yep, drivers den, thats where i bought my Orion XTR way back when and Mesa is where I bought my JL stealth box for my del sol back in the mid 90's.

I had my Orion for about 3 weeks and it blew. According to them it was "subsonic" bass that caused it to blow, but they replaced it under warranty and made a "subsonic" filter for it.

I thought your name might be Dave because a friend of mine Dave worked at drivers den for a while, he drove a mid 90's green mustang cobra at the time.

Your name isn't Doogie Houser is it;)

I'll pm you when I get a chance just to see if we do know each other, but for now I gotta go out and do some drinking!

farmington ceking it aswell. we should all be cheering hunter on as he goes for his world record run later on today at unified finals. so far he has gotten the Usaci SPL Stock 601-1800 title. Congrats buddy. wish i was there to cheer you on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...