Hellllppppp!!!!

I have the Type Rs and love them, i know they arent the best, but i dont see why people hate on them.... As for kickers being bad, they arent "bad" necessarily, but id be particular on a sub i can pick up from wal-mart.
because you can get way better for same price or cheaper thats why.

some like the type r's ...

but saying that any sub in a prefab box ant good.

any sub will sound the best in a box for that sub.

because you can get way better for same price or cheaper thats why.
some like the type r's ...

but saying that any sub in a prefab box ant good.

any sub will sound the best in a box for that sub.
this is true im sure haha, but for my second type of sub ive ever tried out, i love them, especially for 90$ a piece personally take them over the P3s everyone in my town seems to love, looking into trying some SA 12's soon

well there your problem. its only your second sub...
try some better and you will be saying " type r what ""
Thats what stang told me ha, he said toss some of those SA 12s in the box he built me and id forget them....... But for the original poster, i stay away from kicker haha

thats the problem most all prefabs are to small, and most have to small of ports.

not worth the money.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Hand built to order in the USA + free shipping and a 3 year warranty. $100 cheaper than a Type R and will sound just as good if not better.
FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio
there you go op, nice subs.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

or these ..

SoundQubed HDS312

3" coils and 1200 rms....

I have (2)12" dvc 2 ohm Kicker Compr's rated @ 800rms each.... Im looking for a ported box to match the required specs.... Can someone point me in the right direction? I need the ports to be perfect and im looking to get spl over sq.
What part pf va?? Id do 2 cubes each after displacement. Tuned to 36 but thats just my preference

absolute junk and a waste of money. Port area proportions and tuning is all out of whack.

i just checked those out as well, and right on there it has the 8" dustcap option, whats that?
just a bigger dustcap for looks.

I have (2)12" dvc 2 ohm Kicker Compr's rated @ 800rms each.... Im looking for a ported box to match the required specs.... Can someone point me in the right direction? I need the ports to be perfect and im looking to get spl over sq.
You'll never get loud nor sound good with prefabs. Sell one pair of subs and afford yourself a proper custom ported enclosure and you'll get the biggest increase in SPL.

hook up with michaellane or any other VA members if you can and you'll get a demo of a real system, showing you what a custom box can really do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

yroc434

yroc434
Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef