Hellllppppp!!!!

yroc434

Va
I have (2)12" dvc 2 ohm Kicker Compr's rated @ 800rms each.... Im looking for a ported box to match the required specs.... Can someone point me in the right direction? I need the ports to be perfect and im looking to get spl over sq.

I have (2)12" dvc 2 ohm Kicker Compr's rated @ 800rms each.... Im looking for a ported box to match the required specs.... Can someone point me in the right direction? I need the ports to be perfect and im looking to get spl over sq.
buying prefab of wanting one made?

Ok thanks for the info.... Guess i will sell these and go back to Alpine type R's.... What other good subs out there that's affordable?

when looking around and you find one you like post it and we can tell you if its a good buy or not.

and for me i have..

4- sq hds212

and right now im running 1 sq hdc3 15"

but going to make a box for the 4 12 and put them in.

Ok thanks for the info.... Guess i will sell these and go back to Alpine type R's.... What other good subs out there that's affordable?
I have the Type Rs and love them, i know they arent the best, but i dont see why people hate on them.... As for kickers being bad, they arent "bad" necessarily, but id be particular on a sub i can pick up from wal-mart.

As for the box, get some type R's, and save up and have "the stang" build you a box, thats what i use and love every bit of it, tried building my own box but this guy knows what hes doing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

yroc434

yroc434
Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Jeffdachef