Helix B One amplifier experiences

Thovig

Hello there.

It is about time that I'm getting a new amplifier for my Ground Zero GZUW 300SQ subwoofer.

I've been looking at the Helix B One amp because I've never heard anything bad about Helix. But this amp is a bit cheaper than other amp with the same specs.

So do anyone have some experience with this amp, and know if it really can give the amount of power that Helix promises?

Regards

Thovig

I have a b2 and love it. Only thing my hu has 2v out and they didn't provide enough power had to Max gains. I got an eq to boost signal and it was much better.

I have a b2 and love it. Only thing my hu has 2v out and they didn't provide enough power had to Max gains. I got an eq to boost signal and it was much better.
Sounds good. My headunit has 4v out, so that shouldn't be the problem //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What do you think about Helix B One amp?I heard that they are really have a good sound.
I haven't ordered it yet, that's why I ask you guys in here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I have 4 B One. (Got them brand new from a drug addict that wanted some premium weed so I gave him a 1/4oz [7grams] [$75 worth of my own home grown weed. It's High Times quality but cost me less than $5 to grow it. lol... Price increase due to quality and 19yr exp.)

Anyway... I have 2 12" Alphard audio Deaf Bonce Apocalypse street/SQ (1,700RMSeach) 2 of these amps "STRAPPED" together to double the power output, but use only one of the amps speaker ports for easier ohm control... But used a total of 4 amps for two 12"s in ported enclosure tuned to 30hrz (was a "low power for myself") but the build was centered around it to be as 100
Before this build I had them on a 900rms Rockford punch mono...
And this Helix B One sounded LOADS LOUDER... got it dyno'd putting out almost 1,150rms ea!

Great amps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Thovig

Thovig
Aalborg, Denmark
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
DbHz'HurtsApocalypse212s