heavy hitters battle!!

vibe

CarAudio.com Elite
now i know people arent the biggest fan of comparison on here but i wanted to see what people think. im looking to push around 5kw rms on a daily driver. and im stuck on subs my 3 options are dc audio xl's....... ia death penalties...... or tantric hdd...... and im going to run 2 of them. as far as sql and spl mixture go what is my best bet in your opinion. thank you guys

one of each? lol just kidding mate. i'd prob suggest a 12" or 15"... any reason you want to run 2x?

i'm running a 9510g atm, gets nice a low but doesn't really cut it musically imo... I don't really have any experience with these 3 subs sorry.

one of each? lol just kidding mate. i'd prob suggest a 12" or 15"... any reason you want to run 2x?
i'm running a 9510g atm, gets nice a low but doesn't really cut it musically imo... I don't really have any experience with these 3 subs sorry.
love the sound of 2 12s always have. i was thinking about building a wall in my sedan but i would have to have 2 alternators and honestly dont think i have the trunk room for it so i want to do 2 high power 12s. thanks for the imput though. im still thinking about running 2 15 considering im ripping my back seat out for extra space and less resistance on my sub

I would go with the ones that have shorting rings if your going for SQL. Love them lows but gotta have them high hz too.
ive decided to go with the tantric hdd 12s. im going to be getting them from mylows10

love the sound of 2 12s always have. i was thinking about building a wall in my sedan but i would have to have 2 alternators and honestly dont think i have the trunk room for it so i want to do 2 high power 12s. thanks for the imput though. im still thinking about running 2 15 considering im ripping my back seat out for extra space and less resistance on my sub
Um, isn't that what you said....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

vibe

CarAudio.com Elite
vibe
Prescott, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from