Headrest LCD recommendations?

frosales
10+ year member

Chicago
Ok, I admit it, what turned out to be kind of a casual thing has turned into an obsession. I have a flip out Pyle PLTV165 and a Legacy 7.2" flipdown monitor. While I'm happy with both of these, I didn't realize how much I was missing when I walked into Best Buy the other day. The brightness of the monitors there just blew mine away. Guess i got what I paid for. I'm running a 2005 JVC KD-DV5100 DVD/CD Receiver. The deck is nice. Anyways, I'm thinking of mounting a head rest monitor on the bottom of my trunk lid. I cook out and sit outside when it's nice out so I could just flip up my trunk, pull up a chair and watch a movie. What's a good monitor for the money? I am thinking of a budget of about $300 max. Any recommendations would be welcome. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.