headbussaboi scammed me

It really is in the hands of the people that got scammed to take action now. We know where he lives, now it's time to have him served.
Has anyone thought to bring this to the attention of his ISP? It would be nice to get him blacklisted, that imo would be worse than getting charged with grand theft.
Actually I dont think there has been confirmation as to his current residence, that is why there have been so many post with different addys trying to figure out where the fukc he lays his head at night. It would be sad if nothing happens- this guy will win and continue doing this type of shiet with other aliases on different forums.

It really is in the hands of the people that got scammed to take action now. We know where he lives, now it's time to have him served.
Has anyone thought to bring this to the attention of his ISP? It would be nice to get him blacklisted, that imo would be worse than getting charged with grand theft.
Actually I dont think there has been confirmation as to his current residence, that is why there have been so many posts with different addys trying to figure out where the fukc he lays his head at night. It would be sad if nothing happens- this guy will win and continue doing this type of shiet with other aliases on different forums.

I filed papers tonight for civil court......

This guy is going to my boot up his ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I called his PO and so i have contact to him..

I filed papers tonight for civil court......
This guy is going to my boot up his ass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I called his PO and so i have contact to him..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

It was his Fathers death, And ya, I offered and paypalled him some cash, but when it was reveled that he had other family, i asked for my cash back and he promptly returned it with an apoligy. So I was shocked to hear he did this. His actions were noble in that case.

FYI i have about 15 posts in here, probably among the lowest. Some of you are to sensitive.
For some reason, I highly doubt that. You seem like the kinda kid who comes onto ca.com right when you get outta school and just post ******** thread after thread.

FYI i have about 15 posts in here, probably among the lowest. Some of you are to sensitive.
yea please GTFO out of this thread, you not adding anything just being a ***** and trying to get ur post count up...

I was scammed by this asshat and if you dont care THATS GREAT! go make a thread in the lounge about how you dont care...

Until then

GO AWAY FAGG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants