headbussaboi scammed me

I hope tbone doesn't get karate chopped, and we don't hear about it until we read it in the papers... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

His wife is on there her birthday is May 29th

I didn't see him on their or any of his aliases, but you may be able to find more about his wife and where she lives through her birthday, and I'm gonna assume he lives with his wife, so if we find his wife we find him.

Also were a lot of Vang's in there, didn't we see that one or two of his paypal addresses had a last name of Vang, I don't remember the first name, but we maybe able to find some of his friends or relatives who are helping him with this scam.

His wife is on there her birthday is May 29thI didn't see him on their or any of his aliases, but you may be able to find more about his wife and where she lives through her birthday, and I'm gonna assume he lives with his wife, so if we find his wife we find him.

Also were a lot of Vang's in there, didn't we see that one or two of his paypal addresses had a last name of Vang, I don't remember the first name, but we maybe able to find some of his friends or relatives who are helping him with this scam.
lalee lilly vang was the name on that paypal acct

WOW... I just finished reading all that mess. LMK If anyone needs me to do some PI stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lalee lilly vang was the name on that paypal acct
Well i didnt see a lalee on there but i checked some of her buddies out to make sure she was referencing the right kabao and it turns out most of them are from minnesota, but then again we'd have to ask why she's friends with someone much older than her, we don't really know if kabao is a popular Hmong name and even if it isn't popular this kabao could indeed be any other kabao and not the one married to the guy we're looking for. But it's a start at least.

*EDIT* More reading done definitely from st paul, good chance that May 29th is indeed his wifes birthday, we don't have a birthyear in there, but maybe we can figure that out from looking at her xanga.

so no one is calling autozone anymore?
edit: why is the forum so slow these dayss....

look below

I called his probation officer today and left a message but he is in their system...

He is not the "ghost" that he thinks he is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

so no one is calling autozone anymore?
I called Rice St. he doesnt work there...

Guy said too Hmongs work there, but there names are like vong and somthing else i couldnt understand the guy. Im pretty sure he wasnt covering for the guy, he was mexican and didnt seem to care what i asked.

Im going to call Checker Auto Parts

Well i didnt see a lalee on there but i checked some of her buddies out to make sure she was referencing the right kabao and it turns out most of them are from minnesota, but then again we'd have to ask why she's friends with someone much older than her, we don't really know if kabao is a popular Hmong name and even if it isn't popular this kabao could indeed be any other kabao and not the one married to the guy we're looking for. But it's a start at least.
*EDIT* More reading done definitely from st paul, good chance that May 29th is indeed his wifes birthday, we don't have a birthyear in there, but maybe we can figure that out from looking at her xanga.

I saw 1986

So, Tbone, You got balls to go there and check it out. After all the harrassement that HHB has recieved, I bet he is very paranoid. I would not suggest doing any more "spying" . Its cool that you want to help and all, but it may be more then you think. I would hate to see someone get hurt trying to help if it is something bigger then just a random CA Scam.

Also, did anyone run plates of cars that were found?

If someone collects them and posts all that they want checked, I have a connection.

I would seriously not go there unless you were one of the scammed with the police to inquire about it, if you can get an address.

So, Tbone, You got balls to go there and check it out. After all the harrassement that HHB has recieved, I bet he is very paranoid. I would not suggest doing any more "spying" . Its cool that you want to help and all, but it may be more then you think. I would hate to see someone get hurt trying to help if it is something bigger then just a random CA Scam.
Also, did anyone run plates of cars that were found?

If someone collects them and posts all that they want checked, I have a connection.

I would seriously not go there unless you were one of the scammed with the police to inquire about it, if you can get an address.
x2 stay strapped:violent://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Now that he possibly sold the Audi. It's going to be extremely difficult to find his current address. I have a feeling someone either @ the 863 address or in that duplex next to it, knows whats up with where he is. But it is basically too dangerous to go around asking people. Tbone do you want to share the information with us that you PMd to the victims? Is it anything that helps the investigation?

There is so many questions now with it being so complex that it is dying out. I really hope this one isnt going to go down in the books as another successful scam.

In all honesty, If the police wanted to find him it would be done all ready. They would go to the PO and get the forwarding address, have his SSN and run it for an adress, the registry would have his cars and addresses, ...Even if you find him? Then what? Unless you were the victim, the police arnt helping you. To be a victim, you need to be there in person to file papers and what not..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies