headbussaboi scammed me

At the 7725 Scott Ave N Minneapolis, MN 55443-3016 address on Google maps there is what looks like a blue Acura RSX with ten spoke rims, the same style he put on the C300.

i dont think its dead. just a dramatic slow down period. im sure someone will come up with a breaking news flash sometime and it will be revived.

so do you guys think he has been planning this since day one?
or do you belive he just ran into some money troubles and figured this would be

the quickest way to get a buck???
i think he was in debt from buying so many cars and ****, like i said, he seemed to be a good guy, but when a person needs the money bad enough you never know what they might do.

i think he was in debt from buying so many cars and ****, like i said, he seemed to be a good guy, but when a person needs the money bad enough you never know what they might do.
yea i think so too, but only thing that throws up a flag on that is the fact of so many different addresses, names, and paypal accounts.

It really is in the hands of the people that got scammed to take action now. We know where he lives, now it's time to have him served.

Has anyone thought to bring this to the attention of his ISP? It would be nice to get him blacklisted, that imo would be worse than getting charged with grand theft.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies