headbussaboi scammed me

In that link with the audio on google. Can you get the next address over or move camera angle so you can see the plates? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Great idea to see what name it is registered to.

i am never buying from anyone on here again. It just shows that if a person needs or wants the money bad enough, they will do whatever it takes to get it. Even if they are not bad people.

This dude was obviously in serious debt and needed to pay up.

yes and that would be two o's on that last "too". korndog whats the name of the school you went to?

For someone who always corrects peoples grammar, you would think you would know that each sentence starts with a capitol letter.

In that link with the audio on google. Can you get the next address over or move camera angle so you can see the plates? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Great idea to see what name it is registered to.
Nope the streetview car only recorded up to that point. Looks like they turned around in there and didnt record the parking lot.

Good job. Looks like he takes pictures of his ride @ the 863 residence, which probably belongs to his relative, Her Vang or whatever. Dam, this is getting more and more complex
I paypal'd a penny to one of the accounts HBB has used in the past and the name on it was LaLee Lily Vang. Here is her friendster acct: http://profiles.friendster.com/619178

According to his blog entry from october 2008 he still lived in that duplex at that time so he probably still lives there:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:BNF2CTsycTgJ:headbussaboi.blogspot.com/+headbussaboi+inurl:blogspot&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

For someone who always corrects peoples grammar, you would think you would know that each sentence starts with a capitol letter.
once again you are wrong, now listen up d1pshit. i was correcting his spelling not his grammar. once again, YOU ARE A MORON. change your name to dave_douchebag

Nope the streetview car only recorded up to that point. Looks like they turned around in there and didnt record the parking lot.
I know. I tried different addresses and zooming all features could not get behind it.

search

They look like refugees who are swollen from not being fed.

once again you are wrong, now listen up d1pshit. i was correcting his spelling not his grammar. once again, YOU ARE A MORON. change your name to dave_douchebag
Why the hell do you whine about spelling? You are not contributing to this thread, so why the hell you stay? Just so you can get negative feedback? There are plenty of other threads that you can troll around in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies