headbussaboi scammed me

i literally can't believe this thread, the guy scammed you of 2,000 and sent you boxes of nothing? I am not getting involved but i can't believe this ****.

Hope you weren't refering to me JR. as I joined in December of 2004. I may have a low post count cuz I'm not a post **0** but YOU are definately newer than me;)
I have read the entire thread. just figured it would be worth a shot to check out the guy on craigslist //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Yea i wasn't referring to EITHER of you guys when I said that, mostly to the guy saying we should just give up and victims take the losses and that random guy who suggested we look @ the addresses on the boxes...

i literally can't believe this thread, the guy scammed you of 2,000 and sent you boxes of nothing? I am not getting involved but i can't believe this ****.

Dude, are you like Bi-polar or some shlt? You have been posting in this thread on almost every page and now you are acting like you just found this out?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Dude, are you like Bi-polar or some shlt? You have been posting in this thread on almost every page and now you are acting like you just found this out?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
bi-polar? i dont think thats the right disorder to accuse him of. you sir are ghey and should be banned for not only your ghey name but all your ghey posts and your *** wannabe post count.

For the people who thought I was a bit suspect... I'd be more worried about this guy.

may be a coincidence but his join date is the same as one of mr xiongs reported birthdates

420guy , allout13 , Andrizzle , AudioJunkie73 , BASS_WARRIOR , bigboiii , BigJoker , big_Edge_head , blackhawk , BobbyDD , brenTgrillzem , d-REW , dave_damage , denali804 , DiabloAudioTech , edzy , Farmacist , Fiercetimbo17 , Focalrock4life , gilliethekid1 , infamous_e46 , kasimo420 , KHARPS , Kicker Guy , Korn4Life , lilcarus , lilmaniac2 , mihklo , moo_awn , Mr. C , mrteacha , mtlhead , MyFartsStink , pre98zetec , probmxstyle , Punk In Drublic , revots , ric flair , Rich B , rollerdj , scfaust , sexiewasd , SilverSPL , sixfootman2005 , Slim_Shady , smiley2186 , solo1 , speedyg76 , SPLluminator , strypersux , s_mooj , tbone651 , tdiantonio , ThomasG , TrUnK WaNgIn' , vic713 , Wickedbass , williambrea

oh man... someones gettin quite protective and frisky over s12mm4000.. dang is it serious?? how long yall been dating for? shoot i guess it really hurts you to see your loved one hurt like this... such a shame
Dude you dont care that this guy has been scammed so GTFO. I dont even know what you are whining about anyways. Just leave you ***

It might be ADD or that new shiet ADHD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

For the people who thought I was a bit suspect... I'd be more worried about this guy.

may be a coincidence but his join date is the same as one of mr xiongs reported birthdays

bigboiii

That may be an alias as the gook in the chrysler pic is a "big" fat boii which is similar to his spelling in HBB

how many refs did this guy have?

bi-polar? i dont think thats the right disorder to accuse him of. you sir are ghey and should be banned for not only your ghey name but all your ghey posts and your *** wannabe post count.

Ok Turtle wannabe.

Are you as desperate as Turtle is to get pussy to?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies