headbussaboi scammed me

I have dealt with him before, i thought he was trying to scam me but turned out he was not.

Honestly a pretty honest dude in everything ive dealt with him..

Sorry to hear about that, i can give you any info i have if you do not have it...

is this the same guy that claimed fhis dad died and needed money for a 3 day funeral?
Cause I had sent him some cash back then feeling sorry for the dude, but then it came to light that he didnt need it, so i asked for it back and i got it back.. But this was the paypal addy.

Maybe a diffrent dude, if so, Sorry.

Sent to:

Kan B Thao

Email:

xliltidus@aol.com
Kan B Thao bought the following property in 2006 for $330,000 and got foreclosed on and the house sold middle of last year for $234,000, ***** to be that guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

2266 HOYT AVENUE EAST,

MAPLEWOOD MN 55119

Not sure how he plays into all this, ***** to be that guy though

I have dealt with him before, i thought he was trying to scam me but turned out he was not.Honestly a pretty honest dude in everything ive dealt with him..

Sorry to hear about that, i can give you any info i have if you do not have it...
post whatever you got man

what do you think is gonna end up happening if he does get caught by the police ect...

Are we going to get the stuff we wanted?

What if the guy already sold it?

I hope things work out

what do you think is gonna end up happening if he does get caught by the police ect...Are we going to get the stuff we wanted?

What if the guy already sold it?

I hope things work out
he is probably half way to mexico right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies