headbussaboi scammed me

Also if you look, you can have a description of all his vehicles to give the cops as well (audi, 300c, etc)

Unless this guy just plans on changing name and moving....he is probably fukd. He may have planned on doing that before the scams started though :/

Sorry to all the guys that got scammed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I smell epicness in the air tho...

You guys need to call all around the same point in time, so they will take notice of this guy. Maybe even email this thread to them...?

ALSO... if you take my advice and start to make a huge scene in the Xiong community in st. paul,, there is the potential for the story to BLOW UP and be in the media and news papers,, especially if there are high profile people being contacted and getting stressed out..

look back to when this dud had his tmobile sidekick stolen.. it got so big he was in international and national newspapers and they even did a segment on 20/20. a situation not extremely unlike this..

http://evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/ (READ IT!!)

What is happening here is technically grassroots community organizing and it is one of the best ways for voices to be heard regarding social issues or injustices. FYI....

if you really want to fukk him up....take out a full page ad in his local paper with the pics posted of him and tell his whole community what a scamming SOB he is and have someone rat him out

if you really want to fukk him up....take out a full page ad in his local paper with the pics posted of him and tell his whole community what a scamming SOB he is and have someone rat him out
lol that be great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

s12mm4000

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
s12mm4000
aurora mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied