HEad unit

JAYMAN
10+ year member

i have a Jvc kd-Sx 940 Headunit. it was working with no problem. Now all of a sudden Whenever the pass 18 on the volume meeter it the sound goes off it just goes mute. After i turn the radio back on it comes on good. But i cant pass 18. ive had this Head unit for 4 Years. its never given me a Problem. Any suggestions??

THANKS GUYS!!!!!

Have you changed your speakers? My home stereo has some automatic speaker protection. If I hook up some very low rate speakers and turn up the volume too high the stereo just mutes the sound to prevent the speakers from blowing up...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Couldn't say which is preferable, ask Crutchfield, they have a cheat setup that is helpful for that info. Many a single HU's available. If you;re...
I'm sure she will be happy with just about anything. Coming as someone who was a teenager just a few years ago, bass is the big thing especially...
I not around my truck right now but it's 99 f150 it that helps. It's not got alot of ventilation back there . I try to take doing my wiring...
It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...

About this thread

JAYMAN

10+ year member
JAYMAN
Bronx, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from