Head Unit

Not quite sure I'm getting completely what you're asking....you want to trade your broken HU for a working one and add a lil cash?!?!

If so, you wont get much (if any) credit if it's a reg HU, aka not a double din/flipout. What's your budget though?

Anything in particular you're looking for in a unit?

V.

Not quite sure I'm getting completely what you're asking....you want to trade your broken HU for a working one and add a lil cash?!?!If so, you wont get much (if any) credit if it's a reg HU, aka not a double din/flipout. What's your budget though?

Anything in particular you're looking for in a unit?

V.
pmd

Ever realized how easy it is to "fix" a broken CD player by throwing in a CD changer? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It would also be easy to add an equalizer to have individual rca inputs for all of the channels. A decent one can be had for less than $40...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.
There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...

About this thread

Oh6AcCoRd

10+ year member
they call me salad
Oh6AcCoRd
only bean in maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date