Head unit upgraid?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jake1990

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi. Wondering if anybody with a bit of knowledge could help me. I bought an alfa romeo mito “live” a few months ago and it comes equipped with a SPH-DA100 pioneer sterio as standard along with a set of bose speakers sub and amp. I want to replace this with a more up to date unit as this one is not compatible with current phones. So cant play my own tunes or even connect yo bluetooth 😫. The speekers are pretty decent just need a new stereo system.

could anybody suggest an upgrade to something that will.
1. Connect to my phone. Playing music from youtube and or spottify

2 connect to google maps for satnav ?

Compatible with iphone XR and above

any feedback and information would be greatly appreciated !

any feedback and information would be greatly appreciated !
I currently use that same radio. For streaming I use an Microsoft Display Adapter ($20 on eBay). It will mirror your phone with the downside of your screen having to be awake. The controls are also phone only, unless you purchase AR Unchained Rootless from the Playstore. If you have no patience, I do not recommend AR Unchained Rootless.
If you want to change radio, I have heard the Android radios are pretty good nowadays.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.