head unit to run 2 amps without splitters

Participant count
  • Participant list

dboy15

right now im not trying to break the bank but i am looking for a headunit the can run 2 amps. i have a sony head right now and it ***** but heres what i have so far. 1 alpine mono amp mrp-m500, 1 4 channel alpine pdx-4.100, 4 5.25 alpine type r speakers with one 12' type r sub in a jeep cherokee. what head unit do you guuys recommend to handle this equipment? all the wirining is ran and i have 3 sets of rca's running to the non existing head unit. im really trying to stay away from Y splitters! has to be sindle DIN as well. thanks for your time

Thanks. I used to have an eclipse double din Navi in my old car and I loved it but I can't fit any double dins in this truck. Any other brands that you know of?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.