Head Unit RCA Output Repair Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mattd0344
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
I believe the two pairs of speaker outputs went bad on my Alpine CDA-9887. I have switched RCA cables and tested to make sure the amp was working correctly so those two factors are out of the equation.

My head unit worked perfectly around a week ago before uninstalling my old 4-channel, but after putting in my new 4-channel, it has not been been working normally.

When I have my amp hooked up to my head unit, my speakers sound almost blown. I've been thinking about grounding my RCA's like with the Pioneer pico fuse problem to see if that would work. Other than that, I'm pretty stumped..

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance for any help, I really appreciate the input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.