Head unit problem...

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello Car Audio people:
My Pioneer cd player keeps shutting off when I go over almost any small bump. All the wires seem fine, good connections. But the stereo does Not forget it’s presets or settings. Also the connected pre-amp would shut off as well. I figured the problem was in the CD player and not a connection because it did not forget it’s presets and settings. So I bought another new Pioneers CD player (DEH-s4250-BT)
It fit in easily because it was another Pioneer. 1 week went by and no problems. Woo-Hoo, but then, it does this: When I turn the car on, sometimes the CD-stereo turns on and sometimes it doesn’t. What I mean is sometimes it lights up and gets power, and sometimes it doesn’t. So I turn off the ignition, wait a bit and turn the ignition back on and then the CD-stereo gets power and starts.
What is happening to my new Pioneer stereo? Any suggestions of what to check? Thank you ahead of time. Cheers. Denis denism@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...