Head unit for 2015 Honda Accord Sport

Participant count
  • Participant list

Highlander63

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey everyone, I am new to the car audio game. I am looking to replace the factory installed unit in my 2015 Accord sport. Over time I want to build the best audio listening experience in my car as I spend a lot of time traveling. 

I want to start with a head unit that is capable of Apple CarPlay, wireless prefers but not a deal breaker as sound quality and not gadgetry is my main goal. It is my understanding that Alpine, Kenwood and Pioneer at the premier line of head units available, if you know of others that please let me know. What would you guys recommend and why?

Thanks to all of you that reply, your assistance is appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.
There are bluetooth amplifiers. You can just use your phone or an I Pod as the music source and not touch the radio.
Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...
I have a 06 grand Marquis. Looking at either Kenwood or Sony Apple play. Is it worth have a floating monitor? Pros and cons?
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...

About this thread

Highlander63

CarAudio.com Newbie
Highlander63
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Highlander63