head unit and screen not working?

plyhammer
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ohio
My head unit and dvd motorized screen are not working. I put a voltmetere on int and it reads 12.2 volts? The power mirrors and the interior lights are off as well. I have checked all fuses and they are all good? This sounds like it has to be a fuse problem but if that is the case I wouldn't get a reading on the voltmeter right?

you have a fuse out. It should be labeled "interior lights" "courtesy lights" "backup" "cig lighter" etc.

You may have to look for a second fuse box under the hood depending on what type car it is.

Oh, and with the key on there should be two wires that read 12 volts with a meter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.