HCCA 10.4 or 2 RF Power T1 10's

Participant count
  • Participant list

red08yaris
10+ year member

which would be the best deal between the 1 HCCA 10.4, 2 RF Power T1 10's, or 2 12" Pioneer Premiers(3000 watt models)? they are going in a hatchback. 40x17x13 max space. i have a 12" L7 in a small ported box now, would any of these be louder? any advice. will be running a 1600 watt 2 channel @ 2 ohms bridged until i get a mono. thanks

Those HCCA will def pound. What kind of amp do you have pushing 1600 watts? That HCCA will do more. So if you go that route make sure you are getting a true 1600 watts from that amp and still possibly upgrading to get more power. That HCCA will do that all day long and more. If your looking at RF go with the T2's.

and your wanting what out of your subs?

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

and your max deminsions is 4 cubes

and your wanting what out of your subs? 

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

and your max deminsions is 4 cubes
Looking for something that's pretty loud daily but I'm tryin for 150 db. I know I will have to upgrade amps in the future to get that. Would I have enough room to add a 3rd premiere in the future?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.