having trouble finding right battery terminals,power plus a couple other questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

MadAudio
10+ year member

audio path
Michigan
hey all im looking for a battery terminal with 2-1/0gauge outs and 2-4gauge or 1-4gauge and one 8gauge

the ONLY one i have found so far is

EFX PODBI POWER ON DEMAND BATTERY TERMINALCLICK ME!!!

any one know of any others? im kinda trying to stay away from all the flashy stuff yet still look decent

i also had a question about my wiring i want this install to look decent so i wanted go with stinger power wire but the lowest price ive found is $2.60ft ouch so ill prolly go with sound quest 1/0gauge @ 1.75ft or this no name wire i found on a yahoo store front for the same price but they have different colors sound good?

rca ill prolly use knukonceptz unless anyone can recommend something else

speaker wire... for 1200w what thickness would be best? 8gauge?

and last but not least i was thinking of just getting a amp wiring kit but the power wire that comes with it wont be long enough in my case does anyone know of any 1/0 amp kits that are over 17' long?say closer to 20ft?

in case yall are wondering i will be powering a nine.4 and a nine.1

I can custom make an amp kit for you with whatever lengths you need. Also.. 8awg is way over kill for your subs.. even 12 awg is over kill. But thats what I would use.

ohh really now... thats great to hear err read hehe

i will be installing in a ( dont laugh) nissan quest .. what can i say im a bigger dude sick of suv's gas guzzling ways so i opted for a minivan from the firewall( i might run it under the van) to my amp location is around 10ft i figured another six to make it out of the engine compartment and to fuse it plus another 2 feet to make to the amp rack so i figured 20-22 ft to be safe then i would need a couple more feet from the dustribution block to the amps etc what kinda of wire u work with? as id like to match things up all pretty like hehe and what would i be looking at for a 22' kit?

johnecon2001 thanks ill give ya pm in a few after i do some cipherin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

prolly later tonight .

spent a few hours in the minivan today. installing the new rear speakers super cheapo polks from crutchfield 60wrms and they sound great. noticed while i had the rear panels removed that there is a good amount of sound dead stuff on the wheel wells that would explain the quiet ride i will be adding another layer of edead tho to make things even more quiet.

AzGrower thanks i checked it out nice terminal i guess i could use the ring terminal for 2 0 guage connections right? dunno how that would work out tho ill give it some thought

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.