having an in-dash plus lots of bass?

Participant count
  • Participant list

IgnoreMe
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com VIP
caraudio.com
right now i got enough bass in my car where it shakes my steering wheel pretty bad on super low notes and of course can flex the roof pretty good. so your wonderin why im telling you this? well i got a question, considering how much vibrations and actual force are in a car, how would an in-dash flip out work in a car like mine? is it a bad idea. cause i mean i would think that the screen would shake pretty hardcore and that could cause damage to it? anyone have a flip out with a setup similar to mine? thanks

Well, I see cars like that at shows all the time. They are all loud as hell. FLexing roofs and stuff. (Not sure what db) but they all have indash units.

I would think when making the indash units the companys take this into consideration to some degree.

it will not affect your screen... could possible.. vibrate enough to skip cds/ dvds. etc... but they goes to all HU.s and loose and improrper installations...
yea ive made it skip a few times with like lil jon (which i hardly play cause he is annoying as hell). i would think that the screen would move back and forth so much that a screw would loosen or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.