Have patience

Participant count
  • Participant list

reid1boys
10+ year member

I moved my amps and crossover from under the rear seat of my silverado to the back wall on the cab. Got everything about done, hooked it up, started the car and turned everything on and holly crap, some nasty alternator whine.

In the past i would have been rushing through just wanting to get done. Now, I finished most everything for the night, put the stuff away, waited till today and went back at it.

Took my time, played with a few spots for the ground wire and had the alternator whine gone in a few minutes. Tidied everything up, installed rear seat and now everything is like I wanted it with NO alternator whine.

Getting older appears to have one thing going for it...... I am definately getting some patience:)

Sorry. but no way to take pics now with the seat back in. Only thing you would see now is an empty back seat/ Partially see the sub box under one side.

Ive now emptied out under the seat for when I put in the 2 10s im thinking about:)

well next time you make a thread, label it accordingly.

lol. but good on ya. lots of people give up because they try a single solution and it does not work, troubleshooting is all about patience //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

reid1boys

10+ year member
reid1boys
modesto ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from