Haters busted my window wtf

doesnt say much for your house now does it...jk i kno rent is fvckin high...will be signing next 30 yrs on a 250k house next year
Yea we live in a small town outside austin which is like 2million population . Our house is 6 years old got it for 117k but it was a repo 2400sqft 4bed 2.5 bath 2 car garage taxes here about 3k a year

Yea we live in a small town outside austin which is like 2million population . Our house is 6 years old got it for 117k but it was a repo 2400sqft 4bed 2.5 bath 2 car garage taxes here about 3k a year
thats cheap as hell ..that house would be 200k+ here

go to michigan, 200k houses r goin for like 60-70k

ive never had someone break into my truck, couple cars on my street got hit one night tho gps units jacked spare change in the console taken few radios taken....luckily i was out that night when it happened so my truck wasnt there to get hit....idk what id do if i actually caught someone in the act....oh the possibilities and callin the cops wud prolly be the last thing on my mind

[quote name='JoiNt-']go to michigan, 200k houses r goin for like 60-70k
ive never had someone break into my truck, couple cars on my street got hit one night tho gps units jacked spare change in the console taken few radios taken....luckily i was out that night when it happened so my truck wasnt there to get hit....idk what id do if i actually caught someone in the act....oh the possibilities and callin the cops wud prolly be the last thing on my mind[/QUOTE]

Calling the cops is always a mistake, they will do nothing more than complicate things and **** things up. In the end you will be pissed off that they did nothing. Take matters into your own hands. catch the prick yourself and give him a good mafia style beatdown.
@NASTY08IMPALA ; you should have emptied half your clip into the darkness just for good measure

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

[quote name='JoiNt-']go to michigan, 200k houses r goin for like 60-70k
ive never had someone break into my truck, couple cars on my street got hit one night tho gps units jacked spare change in the console taken few radios taken....luckily i was out that night when it happened so my truck wasnt there to get hit....idk what id do if i actually caught someone in the act....oh the possibilities and callin the cops wud prolly be the last thing on my mind[/QUOTE]

Calling the cops is always a mistake, they will do nothing more than complicate things and **** things up. In the end you will be pissed off that they did nothing. Take matters into your own hands. catch the prick yourself and give him a good mafia style beatdown.
@NASTY08IMPALA ; you should have emptied half your clip into the darkness just for good measure

go to michigan, 200k houses r goin for like 60-70kive never had someone break into my truck, couple cars on my street got hit one night tho gps units jacked spare change in the console taken few radios taken....luckily i was out that night when it happened so my truck wasnt there to get hit....idk what id do if i actually caught someone in the act....oh the possibilities and callin the cops wud prolly be the last thing on my mind
well i didnt catch him or see anybody someone else in my complex saw him run off and called and reported it ...theres a reason houses are so cheap ..no one wants to live in michigan lol ...this is first ever for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.