Hate to do this but.. Audiomobile Mass 12" 4 ohm svc in beautiful enclosure.In NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyroneshoes
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NJ
Item(s) for Sale:

An Audiomobile Mass 12" svc in a Bassworx rs12g sealed enclosure

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The Audiomobile is in excellent shape and the enclosure is excellent as well. Couple small scratches on the glossy area but hardly visible unless youre looking for them

Price:

$280 picked up

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I did a little touch up to the enclosure aside from going over all seams with silicone and stuffing with dacron.

0310111933.jpg

I didnt like seeing the logo so I removed it with a heat gun and did a light coat of black to made it blend more.

0310112241.jpg

imag0007r.jpg

goodc.jpg

imag0015.jpg

You know how rare it is to come across this sub and I dont want to let this go, but I am going with a jl stealthbox with a 10"

Airtight seal, mounted with hex t-nuts.

PICK UP ONLY

In case power handling was your question. 1000 watts is the recommended amount in 1 cuft. I gave it 700 watts and its way more than I need.

Classic underhung TC subwoofer. Many people used these in to win spl contests as well (this sub was pretty notorious back then) and Audiomobile suggests 1.75 vented but not a tuning freq.

This is geared best to a small sealed box imo and it is currently in its optimum setup.

Also, the enclosure is braced and has a 1" baffle. Its very well built

Im in Union county. Rahway. Will meet half way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me some offers but dont be silly. What Im asking is fair but Im flexible especially if someone has a zapco ref500.1.

one of Matt Overpeck's pride and joy's iirc - great sub, good luck.

p.s. why is my screen name italicized? --- nevermind, i see its for people with 2k+ posts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

For those who don't know Audiomobile they made some of the best-sounding subs in the early 2000s before going out of business, the Mass 12 will give the IDmax, Focal & Alumapro subs a run for its money.

Thanks for the recognition. This is a great sub and I made such an effort making sure this sub and box was airtight, I dont want to separate. Im still listening to it and its just perfect.

I will ship if the person pays the exact charge and we can work that out.

The mass was made by tc sounds btw.

Ok, I suppose I will ship and sell just the sub if I get a decent offer. PM me if interested.

I have this ready to ship, enclosure + sub or if you want to party poop, the sub only.

I have the measurements and weight of each package (w/enclosure or not) so you can pay exact shipping charged from 07065

Of course Im taking some money off for those who want the enclosure and sub. Stealthbox will be here friday and I want this gone to someone who appreciates this gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...