Hairtrick, Can trick or other kind of tricks

Participant count
  • Participant list
iFail. I also don't keep up w/ numbers in people's usernames.
EDIT: School the boy on how loud the Xs can get.
If I recall he still needs an amp lol...and to swing by and get his enclosure of course.....guess I should put the last few pieces together for that though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif

If I recall he still needs an amp lol...and to swing by and get his enclosure of course.....guess I should put the last few pieces together for that though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
I ordered an audiopoop amp just to have something on the drive back lol

Should still be decent

And those x's definitely get loud, was painful for only 2500 watts

Shh, remember those were in my truck before he got them. I expect them to actually do better in his car with the smaller cabin area and increase in power.

EDIT: Speaking of which, I'll be hitting you up for a box soon. Got another vehicle I'm going to do something small in, but still want ported and local shop won't turn the saw on because I won't be running stuff he carries.

Shh, remember those were in my truck before he got them. I expect them to actually do better in his car with the smaller cabin area and increase in power.
EDIT: Speaking of which, I'll be hitting you up for a box soon. Got another vehicle I'm going to do something small in, but still want ported and local shop won't turn the saw on because I won't be running stuff he carries.
Just let me know what ya need and we will get it done. His enclosure should do really well. I ran a ton of different enclosure variations to see what worked best. I was actually shocked to what the numbers say is better, but I can imagine it will get down dirty even it it was just duck tapped into to cardboard lol.

Hope to have 5kish by February
Well that is far more power then you were talking about before....hmmm.... I will add a bit more bracing today to your enclosure then, just want to be on the safe side.

@WinC101 BTW, My 2 Solo Xs on 2500w would trick my wife's hair with the door open and her standing at the end of it. Depending on vehicle, tuning and enclosure; you should be able to do some fun things even with only 1.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.