SOLD *Guy fell through* TC Sounds sub for sale, 15" prototype

marleyskater420
5,000+ posts

Banned
Yeah.. this *****, but hey, whatever...

Here is the description I put on the GN forum..

This sub is also known as the ORM, as a few of you would know.One Rekless Monster.

I am selling my very precious, very unique subwoofer. It was bought from the lead designer at TC Sounds, who design and build subs for Eclipse audio, among others. He designed this sub especially for his house and to sound amazing. This sub would be taken to other companies to represent TC Sounds as apart of what they can do. A sort of "flagship" if you will.

Specs:

Bl: 25

Xsus: 34

Re: 6.5

Xmax: well over 32mm

Those are just the main specs.

It moves about 4" peak to peak when played hard. It is the loudest and clearest 15 I have ever heard.

I dont know how to post pictures, so email me if you want pictures, and I also have the DUMAX of the sub as well.

The sub has a grey cover, similar to eclipse subs, the Ti Pro cone for example.

The main reason it is so special, is that the power handling(RMS) of this sub is well over 3k watts. I put 1500w to it freeair and it didnt even flinch. 2.5k daily and I had no problems. This sub WILL take anything you can throw at it.

There was only 3 ever made, A,B,and C. I have the A model, and the B is not known where it is,and the C belongs to a personal friend of the person I bought it off.

Price=500$ I am flexible, but this sub WILL desimate all on the market, and I am including w7's.

I have been well into audio for a year now and have even gotten a sponsership from a sound deadening company, as well as won 2nd place in IASCA for their West Coast finals last year. So I know what I am talking about, and I am not just blindly rambling.

The sub only has about 10 hrs play, as my amp had a problem with it's rca input, but is getting fixed, and will be sent to me next week.

The reason I am selling this is because I don't plan on putting a system in my car, and I need money for tires/turbo, so any money helps.

email me for pics- marleyskater@hotmail.com

-Tyler

These 2 are pics of my sub

http://gallery.caraudio.com/pp/show...=2&cat=2&page=1

THIS IS NOT MY SUB, BUT THIS IS WHAT MY SUB IS CAPABLE OF DOING.I HAVE PERSONALLY DONE THIS, AND THE DESIGNER I BOUGHT IT OFF CONFIRMED THAT IT CAN, AND WILL DO THIS.

I sent out the money order last Wednesday.

Have you received it yet?

I'm very anxious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif

I sent out the money order last Wednesday.
Have you received it yet?

I'm very anxious //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryexcited.gif.c26a15f316d23068607f36ddacd7a7ab.gif
Received it friday.

Tommorows plans:

1.Go to bank to deposit money and get M.O form(for a part).

2.Go to UPS and buy a nice new box and bubblewrap.

3.Send M.O. out at post office

4.Find old towels and a nice piece of wood.

5.Package your sub until it can never be harmed!

6. If times allows, ship that mofo out bizzatch!

7.Beatoff

Received it friday.
Tommorows plans:

1.Go to bank to deposit money and get M.O form(for a part).

2.Go to UPS and buy a nice new box and bubblewrap.

3.Send M.O. out at post office

4.Find old towels and a nice piece of wood.

5.Package your sub until it can never be harmed!

6. If times allows, ship that mofo out bizzatch!

7.Beatoff

seems like you've got your day cut out for you. You even mentioned TINY details about your day hahahah jk

If you could get the sub out that would be awesome.

Thanks for givin me a heads up on what's going on.

-Loud

seems like you've got your day cut out for you. You even mentioned TINY details about your day hahahah jk
If you could get the sub out that would be awesome.

Thanks for givin me a heads up on what's going on.

-Loud
I need you to email me back. The UPS store was giving me ****, and I need to talk to ya. Its nothing bad, just I wanna talk to ya before I ship it out.

The status on UPS hasn't changed since the 21st.

I guess i'll just expect it to show up on Wednesday //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Lot's of times the updater with UPS doesn't change until the product is at your house. I wouldn't fret over it.
Thanks for the help while I wasnt here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

John- what he said. I have gotten stuff before and it would say its in Arizona, and Id call UPS and they said it was next to me and that same day I went and picked it up. Sometimes UPS just doesnt update their stuff.

I wouldnt worry. Its got 75$ worth of packing on it. Dont worry, be happy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

marleyskater420

5,000+ posts
Banned
marleyskater420
In the medium of life
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date