Guinea Pig

Ive seen a few Brasilian amps but never was impressed most were time bombsstetsom and sounddigital both are nicw but I rather overbuilt than flemsy.

I hope you are having multiple inputs made to fit more power and ground runs. No way possible to be reliable on only 1 run of 0 gauge
so your not impressed with 85-90% efficency, small footprint, great price, and making tons of power?? They use very high quality parts, so not sure how they are flemsy. Loud cars use Korens, The loudest cars use brazilians.

Also no need for multiple inputs, and yes it has been proven that they are reliable on only 1 run of 0 gauge, a short run 3-5ft can carry alot more current then you think.lol Your mixing two different types of designs, Korean boards are more voltage based, brazilians are more amperage based (from what i was told)

so your not impressed with 85-90% efficency, small footprint, great price, and making tons of power?? They use very high quality parts, so not sure how they are flemsy. Loud cars use Korens, The loudest cars use brazilians.
Also no need for multiple inputs, and yes it has been proven that they are reliable on only 1 run of 0 gauge, a short run 3-5ft can carry alot more current then you think.lol Your mixing two different types of designs, Korean boards are more voltage based, brazilians are more amperage based (from what i was told)
Why do you bother to answer trolls who doesn't know **** about Brazilian small footprint Amps? lol Funny how the guy's judgement says less than 2k for a 7-8k Proven Amp, Lmao

I like the internals better than all my old Soundigital amps AND for sure all the stetsom trashed boards.

Random update

Clamping 9060rms out of this thing with a soft clip, gonna charge up my batts and make a vid of this little monster

Random update
Clamping 9060rms out of this thing with a soft clip, gonna charge up my batts and make a vid of this little monster
Daaaammnnn!! That is killer power. Small foot print. How do the fans sound? They seem quiet? What resistance did you put against them or take them down to?

Daaaammnnn!! That is killer power. Small foot print. How do the fans sound? They seem quiet? What resistance did you put against them or take them down to?
Honestly that is my only complaint the fans are kinda loud, maybe its where I have it mounted but even with my car running and the radio on zero you can hear the fans running. Im getting use to it since the amp stays cool after giving demos off and on for hours at a time. Voltage doesnt drop below 13.3 full tilt on music. Had a couple of guys on this forum watch my efficiency go up tremendously (had pb 5k zenon based amp previously)

Honestly that is my only complaint the fans are kinda loud, maybe its where I have it mounted but even with my car running and the radio on zero you can hear the fans running. Im getting use to it since the amp stays cool after giving demos off and on for hours at a time. Voltage doesnt drop below 13.3 full tilt on music. Had a couple of guys on this forum watch my efficiency go up tremendously (had pb 5k zenon based amp previously)

What's your current draw?

And sorry I don't know what your electrical is?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boomsday

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Boomsday
My House
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date