Best Amp for my setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

zoriboi

Hey guys, just have a quick question:

I have a Pontiac Grand AM no amp at the moment, i dont plan on getting any subs, i just want crisp good quality music with a little bass.

I currently have Polk Audio db691 with a Peak Power Handling 300 watts

RMS Power Handling 100 watts for rear and Polk Audio db461P with a Peak Power Handling 150 watts

RMS Power Handling 50 watts, and of course, i am not getting enough power without an amp.

What would be a good amp to get for my setup?

If you've never I installed an amp before then you'll be amazed and satisfied at just 50w/channel. If you consider an average head unit is only 12-15 watts, doubling the power will get you 3db increase then double it again for another 3db. You'll notice. Step it up to 100 and you should be very satisfied. Look at the RF Prime Class D aamp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.