SOLD --->FS :Hifonics<---

Participant count
  • Participant list

aaronmj
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
12" Hifonics Atlas Subwoofer, Hifonics Brutus BXi 610 , a slot ported box, custom made for the sub, and a Raptor C1.0FM Digital 1 Farad Capacitor. plus all wires ALL for 400.00 or best offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a member from '08, you've been here long enough to know you aren't selling **** on this site without pics...this isn't craigslist.

And you've been here long enough to know that Hifonics amp isn't 1200 watts, let alone 600 lulz

2ntep95.jpg

You've been here long enough to know that you shouldnt install ur amp on the box..

jk

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

You've been here long enough to know that you shouldnt install ur amp on the box..
jk

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
You haven't been here very long, so I guess it's ok you don't know that's BS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.