SOLD GSX-R 750 F/s or trades

VOA_NIGHTMARE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
upstate ny
I got this dont really need it had a diffrent post. I need to get 1500 cash and bike picked up in its condition. Or some cash and caraudio to go with it.As far as car audio goes I need pretty much EVERYTHING from a HU to wire etc.

Bike needs the carbs cleaned a float is stickn and new turn signal bulbs and a oil change

New tires and plugs on it Helmet is a size Lg and is included

clean title in hand as well. Please dont send me a privet message here because it still doesnt work for me to respond. Post here or email me at ckustyn@veriozon.net I have alot more pics as well. Post your email if your are really interested and want to see more.

it is a 86 sorry i thought i put that. But it is in good shape and hasnt been wrecked. It did fall over in garage before I owned it but not really scrapped up etc.

ok let me know i just got a email from a guy in tn saying hes got the cash and wants it but has to check on shipping first. But first with the money gets it sorry but you know how that goes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.