Grundig wkc 3680

Participant count
  • Participant list

JMGDinis

CarAudio.com Newbie
Porto
Hi
I have the above unit in my classic alfa romeo 75. I know this stereo has a "vario colour" feature, meaning the lcd display might be toggled between red, green and yellow.
As the car dashboard is illuminated green i wonder how to change it to green, as presently it is red.
Does anyone provide me a pdf from the original instructions manual as it didn't come the car? Or about how to change between colours in the lcd as I'm not figuring how to?

Thank you so much

Hi
I have the above unit in my classic alfa romeo 75. I know this stereo has a "vario colour" feature, meaning the lcd display might be toggled between red, green and yellow.
As the car dashboard is illuminated green i wonder how to change it to green, as presently it is red.
Does anyone provide me a pdf from the original instructions manual as it didn't come the car? Or about how to change between colours in the lcd as I'm not figuring how to?

Thank you so much

Hi, I have the same trouble in my Saab 900.

Anyone knows how to change colours?

Thank you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.