ground zero uranium sq

Participant count
  • Participant list

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
so just wondering i see plenty of "German engineering " and wondering where are the speakers actually made in? because on the box it sayS PRC which to me stands for People's Republic of China .

Many of the speakers are made in China. There are speakers offered by Ground Zero that are built in Germany.

Ground Zero has an engineer in house who has been designing, tweaking designs etc to come up with their models, this the German Engineering statements.

Quality has nothing to do with where a product is made. One can have low quality products made in the USA or high quality products made in Mexico. It has to do with what the manufacturer is willing to pay the build house and what they're willing to pay for materials. Moreover, a manufacturer can buy designs from a build house or it can spec them. I would assume that GZ specs them, hence the phrase "German Engineering".

It never ceases to amaze me that people automatically think that because cheap products come from China, all products that come from China are cheap. If that logic were sound... then ALL Americans are criminals, because America has the highest incarceration rate in the world.

"Quality has nothing to do with where a product is made. One can have low quality products made in the USA or high quality products made in Mexico."

^^^So **** true, that statement hit home for me! Few years ago, I had a toilet made in the USA and that thing gave me Clogged Toilet Hell for 3 years; I had to fix it eight or nine times and each time was a filthy mess! Switched it out for one made in mexico and never had a problem since! It uses less water and even flushes smoother, quicker and better!

Just because a product is made in China doesn't make it bad. As we all know, many Apple products are made in China. As long as you have strict QC standards, products made in China can be very nice and reliable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cal

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from