Greta Van Fleet

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
They've been around for a while now bro. I've posted some of their stuff before.
i know, and i was even told about them by a coworker about 6 mos ago or so. Their debut EP has a release date of 2017 and i just picked it up last week, but i guess i didnt see your mentions about them previously. I am amazed at how tight they are, or was until i discovered that 3 of the 4 are brothers and 2 are twins and it totally makes sense for them to have such musical ESP LoL!!!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
i know, and i was even told about them by a coworker about 6 mos ago or so. Their debut EP has a release date of 2017 and i just picked it up last week, but i guess i didnt see your mentions about them previously. I am amazed at how tight they are, or was until i discovered that 3 of the 4 are brothers and 2 are twins and it totally makes sense for them to have such musical ESP LoL!!!
Yeah I remember the first time I heard them, I was like whoa. It's impossible not to think of Led Zep. 

OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
Yeah I remember the first time I heard them, I was like whoa. It's impossible not to think of Led Zep. 
no doubt man. I literally just got back from break at work and jammed out some "Black Smoke Rising". Its the only cd ive ripped as .wav files on my usb stick to preserve 100% of the audio integrity. But i forgot to add the tags to the files, so the deck just says "no info" for each song unless i tap the little i icon as i named the files themselves [songname].wav

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
It actually really is hard to have time to listen to music with so many great podcast out these days. I find it impossible to keep up with either. I consider myself lucky because I know people big in both and they're constantly sending me new shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
youdoofus

youdoofus

Skibidi
Dec 13, 2014
planet earth
It actually really is hard to have time to listen to music with so many great podcast out these days. I find it impossible to keep up with either. I consider myself lucky because I know people big in both and they're constantly sending me new shit.
i devote driving to rockin out, and i define rockin out without referring to any specific genre. Jammin out might be a better term

No time for that bullshit.  I listen to podcasts 24/7.
im on podcasts when im home, but music when driving and about 25% of my work at a major health insurance company requires me to focus on analytical shit, so i have playlists i listen to while doing so. Mostly METAL AF stuff, but some rock stuff, edm and trance. I need stuff that i can jive to while processing this drivel, and metal usually gets me in the zone. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds