Greetings from down under

Thanks mate...well i changed it around a little today, the hammer will not be mounted like that but will be on a custom metal fabrication and once all covered will give the floating effect.

here are the new design pics.

bootpt2001.jpg

bootpt2002.jpg

bootpt2003.jpg

wow! every thing look super pimp. i agree with the 2nd set up it looks better. nice job doing it yourself. do you install for a living?

no i don't do it for a living, i sell the products though via an on-line store here in Australia but everything i have learned about installation a did by myself.

I do have 1 more design which i will do then finaly settle on one of them as the final product then i can get stuck into the fiberglassing

fiberglass is nice right now i'm workin' on glassin' mine also and paintin' it i haven't worked out the amp rack and spot for the eq it will be in the bed of the truck that's all i know

awesome amps man welcome to CA
Thanks mate.

I will be doing another layout in the boot today and then finaly decide on one.

This one will be alot more simple but should also look neater.

Will post some pics up once done

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.