Great Install shop in Puyallup area

anmol_da_great
10+ year member

seattle
if you ever find yourself in the area check out a place called cartunz in puyallup

its right off of meridian near all the other car stores (pepboys, discount tire, etc..)

theyve helped me out multimple times with my setups which are pretty wire-wise complicated

they also do all of their own fabrication and woodwork and the quality is professional

good guys and extremely knowledgeable

ask for han or booger for the installs and tech questions then the manager for a good conversation about car audio/video

if you go into their store; they have albums upon albums of their work

i did my own wiring so i cant take pics of my install but they did give me tips on it so i guess i will in a sec

if you go into their store; they have albums upon albums of their work
i did my own wiring so i cant take pics of my install but they did give me tips on it so i guess i will in a sec
umm still waiting on those pics...heh

I, too, have heard good things about that place! I've never been there, but have talked to other people who have, and haven't heard anything bad so far. No war stories like you hear about the "other guys".

The store in Tacoma did my alarm last year. Now my door locks dont work and neither does autostart.
:-(

Isnt the one in puyallup an old foss car audio store too?
you called your alarms tech support? i had some issues with my battery last year and the alarm reset itself. nothing worked, all that needed to be done is a reprogram and everything works great.

you called your alarms tech support? i had some issues with my battery last year and the alarm reset itself. nothing worked, all that needed to be done is a reprogram and everything works great.
No sh*t?

Anyways I drove past there this morning actually. I was wrong. It was not cartunz that did my alarm.

No sh*t?
Anyways I drove past there this morning actually. I was wrong. It was not cartunz that did my alarm.
yep, true story. just check my past threads, i made a thread about it cause my alarm went crazy on me when the battery died...... bout 5 minutes with compustar tech support and my couple months of thinking my alarm was ****ed up was taken care of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...