great deal on good 15" $85 d2 ct sounds 450rms tropo

Participant count
  • Participant list

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
not saying they compare to $250 sub but the 10" are $97, 12" are $109 but d4 15 $98 and d2 is $85 weird but just sayin' list price on website is $189 I know they list high but I woulda thought it's a $130 sub it's just 2" vc but they have great reviews and though if someone was looking for 2 12's or 15" not bad if u have 800-1200rms amp or 1 15 with 400-800rms amp (someone said they were running 1k to a 15 idk) https://www.amazon.com/CT-Sounds-Tropo-Inch-Subwoofer/dp/B00TR9TTKW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1490248686&sr=8-2&keywords=CT+SOUND+15%22 ... SEARCH CT SOUNDS 15" ON AMAZON IT COMES UP. .ok now i got link fixed and they're coming up $145 each what the F is going on at amazon tonite?

Last edited by a moderator:
It says 120 when i click on it.

Ct generally has decent stuff, pricing always seems all over the place.

For a while they were running a sale on their 125.2 for 99$. Strong little bastard... msrp was much higher than 99

it says 120 when i click on it.
Ct generally has decent stuff, pricing always seems all over the place.

For a while they were running a sale on their 125.2 for 99$. Strong little bastard... Msrp was much higher than 99
yeah i'm a idiot i'll fix it.. link is messed up i think because someone realized price was wrong and now has been almost doubled in just a few mins..

Last edited by a moderator:
guess i should bought 4 while it lasted lol.. dude it's weird i went back to amazon home page & it showed $85 again.. i wish u guys could see this changes everytime i click it don't know if pc is memorizing link and just showing what price was before or what., i'm gonna restart pc and check it..

guess i should bought 4 while it lasted lol.. dude it's weird i went back to amazon home page & it showed $85 again.. i wish u guys could see this changes everytime i click it don't know if pc is memorizing link and just showing what price was before or what., i'm gonna restart pc and check it..
Amazon is doing weird things man, was going to order a headunit last night and it said free same day shipping, then went back and it was still prine but two day shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ya it almost seems like Coleman will randomly slash prices on stuff to generate interest. For about a week, I saw stratos listed around 120. Now they are 200.

A few weeks ago they were listing neo mids for like 19$...

I think if you were willing to use their gear, and checked their sales accounts often, you could find good deals.

Last night i saw 2 Tropo 8s for 89$. They look pretty decent

Ya it almost seems like Coleman will randomly slash prices on stuff to generate interest. For about a week, I saw stratos listed around 120. Now they are 200. A few weeks ago they were listing neo mids for like 19$...

I think if you were willing to use their gear, and checked their sales accounts often, you could find good deals.

Last night i saw 2 Tropo 8s for 89$. They look pretty decent
I saw the 8" deal too. funny thing is distributor selling 15 for $85 has the 8 for like $99., it's still there for $85 I wish I could fit a 15" in my car without having to get a $200 custom box, that $85 sub ported with a 750 rms amp would best pretty awesome (even with ppi1000.1 turned down $111 on ebay)

That 15 looks like its probably on par with the skar ivx v2 which is 89$
wow i just saw 2 skar evl 6.5" in ported box at stereo shop today they were so cute.. woulda like to heard them, they wanted $349 dude.. they $65 at walmart box was custom but not over $200 custom for tiny box..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.